Individuals from the church in Hermosillo are ministering in our church in Villa Hidalgo.
Every two weeks a team travels about four hours to be with the believers here. We’re so thankful for their dedication and love to build up this church. We’re praying that one day soon a full-time pastor will be called to come and live in this small town and minister to these who have given their hearts to the Lord and reach out to those who still need Him.
During the Children’s Day celebration, you can see it was . A sight that pleases the missionaries. Much sowing of God’s word has been planted here in years past and we’re seeing the fruit of our labor. God is so faithful to hear our prayers.
Please pray for the Heredia’s travels through the end of 2016
- Colombia/Peru: End of July
- Baja, MX: September – We’ll have a construction trip to Col. Guerrero to add two Sunday school rooms plus a small kitchen. A team from Fresno will be traveling with Tony.
- Oaxaca: October – Jim Marquardt, retired CinA missionary, will be with Tony to teach, preach and fellowship with our church in the mountains of Oaxaca.
- Sonora and Baja: November – Bro Tony and Sammy Soqui will be traveling together to visit our church in Villa Hidalgo. Bro. Tony will also be giving our churches in Baja money to be used to buy gifts for the Christmas outreach.
- Christmas outreach in Baja: mid – December
Thank you for your prayers as we travel around the world to minister His word and encourage those who know the Lord to continue His work.
Bro. Tony and Margaret Heredia
Click here to support the Heredia’s and their ministry – www.cinami.org/heredia